WMGL (Windows Mobile Graphics Library) is a free software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-09-16. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Mobile 2005.
WMGL is a Graphic Library developed for Windows Mobile (Windows Phone) devices. It provides easy-to-use interfaces for fast alpha blending and various 3D effects. You can use it from your C++ or C# (.NET CF) project.
This is the library currently used in the our project Touch Shell.
* Various "3D" Effects (Rotate, Page, Slide)
* Fast Alpha Blending
* Blending types (HUE, Color, Saturation, etc.)
* Transparent PNG Support
* Bordered blitting (resize skinnable elements without resizing borders)
* C++ optimized procedures for semi-transparent drawing
* Target Platform: Windows Mobile 5.0 and later
* Microsoft Visual Studio C++ or .NET CF project.
* Referenced libraries: Direct Draw, Imaging API (for PNG loading only, not for drawing)
WMGL (Windows Mobile Graphics Library) (version 1.1) has a file size of 555.96 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 207 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.